Do your traditional business and marketing methods seem to be missing the mark?
Ready to try something new?
In Red wine & popcorn, consultant and author Laurie Soper will put your traditional business thinking under the spotlight and challenge you to consider a different road. Whether you’re managing a department or a small business, whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or a rookie, you’ll discover how to thrive in your marketplace and have the time of your life. You will also learn how to:
- nurse your most daring visions and watch them come true
- grow your business organically-by doing what comes easy
- attract model clients-and keep them coming back
- take full advantage of free advertising—in places you usually ignore
- give your money away—and watch it come back to you.
Soper shares her winning formula for success and doesn’t hold back. An honest look at an alternative way of doing business.
What do other readers say?
Sneak a peek at the table of contents.
Read a chapter.
Order your copy today.
Invite Laurie to motivate and ignite your company, department, trade organization, or networking club. One lucky person in your group of 15 or more wins a free copy of the book. CAUTION: potential fire hazard. Sparks liable to fly everywhere.
Contact the author for more information.